Notice of availability of the 2014 Registration Document
Paris, April 28, 2015 – The 2014 Registration document of GTT (Gaztransport & Technigaz), the world leader in the design of membrane containment systems for the maritime transportation and storage of LNG (Liquefied Natural Gas), was registered with the French stock market authorities (AMF) on April 27, 2015 under number R.15-022. This document is available in French-language for download on the “Investors” page of the company’s website at www.gtt.fr. Hard copies of the French-language Registration document are also available at the company’s registered office, 1 route de Versailles – 78470 Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse, France. An English-language version of the 2014 Registration Document will soon be available on the company’s website.
The following documents are included in the Registration document:
- The annual financial report;
- The management report of the Board of Directors;
- The report by the Chairman of the Board of Directors on corporate governance and on internal controls and risk management procedures;
- Information on the fees paid to the Statutory Auditors;
- The social, environmental and societal information in the Board of Directors’ management report; and
- Documents related to the General Meeting of Shareholders to be held on 19 May 2015 (agenda, draft resolutions, and report of the Board of Directors to the General Meeting of Shareholders).
- May 19, 2015: Annual General Meeting of Shareholders
- May 28, 2015: Payment of the balance of the dividend (1.16 euro per share) for the financial year ended December 31, 2014
- July 21, 2015: Release of H1 2015 results (after market close)
Investor Relations Contact:
Informationemail@example.com / + 33 130 234 226