Notice of availability of the 2016 registration document
Paris, April 27, 2017 - The 2016 registration document of GTT (Gaztransport & Technigaz), an engineering company specialised in the design of membrane containment systems for the transportation and storage of liquefied gas, was registered with the French stock market authorities (AMF) on April 27, 2017 under number R. 17-030.
This document is available in French language for download on the “Finance” page of the GTT’s website at www.gtt.fr. Hard copies of the French language registration document are also available at the GTT’s registered office, 1 route de Versailles – 78470 Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse, France. An English language version of the 2016 registration document will soon be available on the GTT’s website.
The following documents are included in the registration document:
• the annual financial report; • the management report of the Board of Directors;
• the report by the Chairman of the Board of Directors on corporate governance and on internal controls and risk management procedures;
• information on the fees paid to the statutory auditors;
• the social, environmental and societal information in the Board of Directors’ management report;
• documents related to the combined shareholders’ meeting to be held on May 18, 2017 (agenda, draft resolutions and report of the Board of Directors to the combined shareholders’ meeting); and
• description of the share buyback program.
• May 18, 2017: Annual combined shareholders’ meeting
• May 31, 2017: Payment of the balance of the dividend (1.33 euro per share) for the financial year ended December 31, 2016
• July 20, 2017: Release of H1 2017 results (after market close)