NOTICE OF AVAILABILITY OF THE 2017 REGISTRATION DOCUMENT
Paris, April 26, 2018 - The 2017 registration document of GTT (Gaztransport & Technigaz), an engineering company specialised in the design of membrane containment systems for the transportation and storage of liquefied gas, was registered with the French stock market authorities (AMF) on April 25, 2018.
This document is available in French language for download on the “Finance” page of the GTT’s website at www.gtt.fr. Hard copies of the French language registration document are also available at the GTT’s registered office, 1 route de Versailles – 78470 Saint-Rémy-lès-Chevreuse, France.
An English language version of the 2017 registration document will soon be available on the GTT’s website.
The following documents are included in the 2017 registration document:
- the annual financial report;
- the management report of the Board of Directors;
- the report by the Board of Directors on corporate governance;
- information on the fees paid to the statutory auditors;
- the social, environmental and societal information in the Board of Directors’ management report;
- documents related to the combined shareholders’ meeting to be held on May 17, 2018 (agenda, draft resolutions and report of the Board of Directors to the combined shareholders’ meeting); and
- description of the share buyback program.
- General Meeting of Shareholders: 17 May 2018
- Payout of the remainder of the dividend (€1.33 per share) for FY 2017: 31 May 2018
- Publication of the 2018 half-year results: 26 July 2018 (after the close of trading)
Investor Relations contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org / + 33 (0)1 30 23 20 87
email@example.com / +33 (0)1 30 23 42 26 - +33 (0)1 30 23 47 31